Monday, September 24, 2012

23 Weeks

Baby_Bump_09_22_2012_1232.NEF

How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lb
Maternity clothes? Yes, now most of my shirts look a little too short when I wear them.  I finally found a good pair of maternity jeans.  Citizens.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness.
Sleep: My sleep is good, but it is filled with bathroom breaks, baby acrobatics, and weird dreams.
Best moment this week: This week was a long week of work travel.  I learned no redeye flights until after I deliver and I will try and avoid flights over 4 hours.
Miss Anything? I miss being able to sit on an hour flight and not having to use the restroom.  Sometimes they don’t even turn off the seatbelt sign and get a little annoyed when you get up. 
Movement: Lots of movement.
Food cravings: I really had to have a Starbucks white mocha this week.  First real caffeine drink I have wanted (besides cola).  I got the smallest size and didn’t drink it all but man it tasted good!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I think I have finally moved past this.  There are definite smells that make me go yuck, but they don’t make me run to the bathroom.
Have you started to show yet: It is funny how people still can’t tell, because I feel like it is huge.  I also love how (while traveling) people will notice the bump and look at it, and you can tell they want to say something but they don’t.  Even Michael has noticed people looking at it.
Gender: We are not going to find out.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: It was a sad week for the Razorback football team.  I have felt a little edgy this week, but that was probably more from exhaustion than baby.
Looking forward to: I am looking forward to being home a few weeks before traveling again.

I have the say that I love my parents, or at least my Mom.  I love my Dad too (a lot), but my Mom kept all kinds of baby books from my childhood.  It is awesome! It was fun looking through the books and remembering certain ones.  I, of course, had my favorites as a child and now I have them for our little one.  It is nice to know our little one will not have a shortage of reading material.  We have already decided to start reading to the belly.  More Michael will read to the belly, since the kiddo hears my voice ALL the time.  Check out my bookshelf with all the New/Old books.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Baby_Bump_09_24_2012_1233.NEFBaby_Bump_09_24_2012_1234.NEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.