Friday, November 14, 2014

Confessional Friday

Lets do some confessing today with Leslie over at Blonde Ambition.

1. I am so glad it is Friday! This week has been crazy. Mason has been coughing a lot, keeping me, himself, and Michael up all night. So, I am glad it is Friday. Nana and Papaw come up this weekend…Extra arms to rock a coughing little boy. Sleeping in because Nana wakes up at 5AM everyday! Amazing!

2. This weather is cold! That is not really a confession it is a FACT. I would normally love the cold and the possibility of snow, but not in November in Arkansas. Did I move to Colorado or Chicago?

3. Because of the weather, I am not going to the Razorback Football game. Michael and my Daddy are going, but Mom and I are staying home where it is warm! We tried to sell two of our tickets and no one I mean NO ONE is biting. Most people are like Mom and I and not crazy enough to sit in 20 degree (highest) weather for 3-4 hours.

4. Mason recently moved up into the next classroom at school. He is ready to start trying to potty train and he was getting very bored in the room he was in. So I moved him up. Now I am watching the cameras like a Mama Bear. I think he is really enjoying the big kid room and yesterday they told me he asked to go Potty twice. I guess I was right about trying to start potty training. He is getting TOO big TOO fast. He will be a teenager in no time.

5. Here is the biggest confession this week. I cannot wait to decorate for Christmas…or did not. I have started decorating for Christmas. Several neighbors had lights going up on their houses this week and it put me into the best Christmas mood. All you must wait until after Thanksgiving people can stuff it!!! I will still enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with my family at my Mommy’s house, but my house will be decked out in Christmas. I have already started shopping too!20141112_111244

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.