Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Mason’s Face

Okay, here is the explanation to Mason’s nose. On Friday, when I went to pick him up from school, I was told Mason tripped over his feet and fell down the slide. They told me he didn’t even cry. He was probably in shock or thought it was fun, as he love to go down the slide at home face first. 

Day one post accident, not looking too bad. Almost like a rug burn. He was getting some extra snuggles from Nana Saturday night. IMG_20141115_192736 Two days post accident. Looking really lovely. The part I don’t know how he did is the mark between the eyes. MasonMommy what happened to my nose? It was like he didn’t even know it was there. Good thing we didn’t have plans to have family photos taken over the weekend. I am hoping he heals quickly so we can get some Christmas shots taken. 20141116_101117 Day three. Looking a little worse and a little better in places. This was after bath and Neosporin was applied. We have been caking that on constantly. He doesn’t seem  phased by it, which is good. It is just an eye sore. I am hoping it will be better in a week or so and then we can have family pictures taken.   MasonAllen_11_16_2014_178.NEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.