Monday, November 24, 2014

Week 18-Baby #2

MasonAllen_11_23_2014_253.NEF

How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 7.5 lbs. (according to home scale)
Maternity clothes? I am doing belly bands and rubber bands. I can button pants, but they are uncomfortable, so I am going for as comfy as possible. So maternity shirts. They are just longer, or maybe I am imagining that.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness and applying lotion like it is going out of style.
Sleep: According to my Fitbit I get between 8-10 hours of sleep at night! 
Best moment this week: I am loving that each day I am feeling more and more movement and it is getting stronger.
Miss Anything? Nothing new this week. 
Movement: More and More. It is so exciting to feel movement.
Food cravings: I am craving anything I smell. Went to the football game Saturday and I wanted everything I could smell. If it hadn’t been raining I probably would have eaten everything within reach.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new.
Feelings: I am getting nervous for my ultrasound in just three days.    
Gender: Not finding out. Yay for surprises!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: My emotions are completely in check now.
Looking forward to: My ultrasound is Wednesday and I cannot wait! I want to see the little bug I am growing and hear the heartbeat and know that everything is okay with the baby. It is exciting. It will be just me and Michael in the room. We aren’t taking Mason, but he will love the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.