Monday, November 3, 2014

Week 15-Baby#2

BabySperry2_11_03_2014_153.NEFHow far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5lbs. (according to Doctor’s scale) Hitting the 2nd trimester, means weight gain should be increasing 1-2lbs a week.
Maternity clothes? My jeans are still fitting, but I am starting to wear some shirts. They are longer and have more room for my expanding belly. I feel like in the morning I have no belly, but by 5pm it is huge. I should do a morning and night shot to show.  
Stretch marks? No-I keep praying for this answer to stay a no.
Sleep: My cold/cough is going on 3+weeks, so sleeping is still hit and miss.
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby’s heartbeat at my doctor’s appointment. It was 142bpm. Mason was always in the 160s. Maybe this is a sign it is a girl or maybe it is a sign it was asleep. Finally relaxing after a night of Mommy coughing.   
Miss Anything? The time change this week, made me realize I really miss those days before kids when you got to sleep in an extra hour. Mason woke up at 5:15am, but did eventually fall back to sleep until 8am.   
Movement: I am almost 100% positive I felt movement a few times this week. More over the weekend then anything.
Food cravings: I want to eat constantly. It doesn’t matter what. Food tastes so good to my pregnancy taste buds.    
Anything making you queasy or sick: I had no nausea this week. YAY!!! 2nd trimester, feeling better!!
Feelings: I am having the best feelings about this pregnancy now. I am feeling excitement for the end. April come faster. I am also super excited to start planning a baby shower for a close family friend. It is her first and she is a few weeks ahead of me and having a girl!  
Gender: Not finding out. Yay for surprises!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am in the BEST mood.   
Looking forward to: I am looking forward to more movement and stronger movement! I cannot wait for Michael and Mason to feel the movement. Mason already loves talking to baby and touching my belly and saying Baby Baby. It is so cute. I know once he feels the movement, it will start making it real to him.

Check in tomorrow for a Halloween wrap up!! My adorable astronaut had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.