Sunday, June 12, 2011

Columbus

I am off on another work trip.  I love my airline miles.  When leaving for this trip I was thinking I had never been to Columbus.  I was excited to add another location to my long list of places I have visited.  When I arrived to Columbus, it all came back to me.  I have been here before.  I actually came here for a client presentation last year.  It is sad when you remember an airport and not the city.  Now I think that is a bad sign or a sign that I have been to one too many places.  I can't remember where I have gone.  Oh well.  I am staying in Easton.  It is very nice, we are located right next to a shopping mall that reminds me of the area Michael and I lived near in Chicagoland. 


Tonight I am going to dinner with a friend of the family.  She is working here this summer doing an internship.  I hate traveling and eating hotel food or going to a restaurant alone.  So, I am very happy that she is coming up to have dinner with me.  She will be great company as always. I will be home on Tuesday, so this will be a short trip.  It is always a little nicer when I don't have to spend too much time away from my hubby and puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.