Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Friend in Town

Last week, my friend Megan was in town for a wedding.  She stayed the night with us Wednesday and Thursday.  I want my friend to move back to Fayetteville or at least close enough that we can share closets.  When she lived in Fayetteville after college, we were always raiding the others closet.  Thursday night we went shopping and we both liked the same shirt.  It made me sad, we both bought the shirt.  I told her if she still lived here only one would have purchased it and the other would borrow it.  Boo.  Waste of money. HAHA!  Almost all of my girl friends live away from Fayetteville, so having her in town was fun!!

We went out to La Huerta for dinner one night and it was fun.  Megan invited friends and we all hung out and ate some good Mexican and drank some yummy Margaritas.  I miss having my friend around all the time.  Maybe someday she will move back, maybe.  I will continue to keep my fingers crossed, but won’t hold my breath.  It was so nice to sit around and catch up in person.  We talk on the phone almost everyday, but it isn’t the same as being in person.  I was sad that she had wedding stuff all weekend, but it was probably good, since it was Father’s Day.  I spent Wednesday-Friday morning with my friend and then didn’t even get to see her off.  I was at the Lake with my Daddy.  Oh well.  Hopefully she will get to come home again soon. 

Here are some pictures from out La Huerta visit.  She will kill me because she has no makeup on.  She had an eye thing going on, so she didn’t want to irritate it prior to the wedding.    

Meg&Jen

Meg&Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.