Friday, June 28, 2013

Confessional Friday: Pet Peeves

Link up Friday is all about Pet Peeves and boy do I have a bunch.  I will spare you all of them and list a few.

1. People who clip their finger nails in public.  First it is gross and not very sanitary for the people around you.  Plus who wants to feel a nail fly and hit them.  Yuck Yuck Yuck.  This is especially bad when it is their toenails. 

2. People who try to get on the plane when their boarding pass definitely says group 5 and they have only called first class.  Really people listen to what they are saying.  What drives me even crazier is when they let them onto the plane…HELLO there is a reason for groups!

3. People who enter the airplane and put their carry on luggage in the first compartment and then proceed to the last row of the plane, where the bins are empty.  If you don’t know airplanes typically board back to front and so the poor people at the front have no space when they get on.

4. Bad drivers. There seem to be a lot of these in my area.  This is why my husband wants to move closer to his work.  I am glad I am a good driver or who knows how many wrecks I could have been in…I have never *knock on wood* been the driver in a car accident.

5. Feet.  Anything feet related drives me crazy.  Feet are my nails on a chalkboard.  I don’t like them, I don’t want them to touch me, and I certainly don’t want to rub yours.

6. People who take 10 years to respond to an email.  This is probably work related more than anything, but it drives me nuts when I ask a simple question and it takes two days for a response.  I especially hate it when someone just sent me the message, I respond, and then don’t hear from them again for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.