Friday, June 21, 2013

Confessional Friday

A Blonde Ambition Link Up

Today is confess random facts about yourself:

1. I am really OCD.  I hide it well, but secretly I have my quirks.  For instance, my husband is not, I repeat, is NOT allowed to fold the towels.  He does it wrong EVERY single time, and he knows how I fold them.  I think he does it to watch me squirm.  It usually takes 2.5 seconds for me to fix them and put them away. 

2.  I hold grudges.  Oh yeah.  Me.  BAD.  Don’t make me mad.  I will cut you off.  I occasionally feel bad about this, but then I remember how happy I am that that person is no longer causing stress in my life and I get over it. 

3. I talk to my Mom on the phone 10 times a day…maybe more.  Always have and always will.  If something ever happened to my Mama I will probably go into a deep depression.  I tell her almost everything.  My husband would say I tell her everything, but she is the BEST secret keeper.  Plus she is not afraid to tell me when I am being ridiculous. 

4. I eat like I am 5.  Grilled Cheese please! I always joke that is why I am still on the smaller size.  My body is confused at what is my real age.  I eat more chocolate and sweets during the day than good for me food.  Probably why I have/had high cholesterol. 

5. I am a recovering hypochondriac.  I say recovering because I don’t have time to be sick.  When I was a kid, every ache and pain was life threatening.  I am trying not to let Mason have those problems, by not overreacting every time he has a cough.  You know if you look any symptom up on the internet you are dying.  Avoid the internet, especially if you have kids!  

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Confessional Friday! I was SUUUUCH a hypochondriac when I was a kid, but I snapped out of it when the school nurse told me to stop coming so often. Eeek! Anyway, I shared some of my randoms, I'd love it if you stopped by! :)

    xoxo,
    Gayle | Grace for Gayle

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.