Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Happy 3rd Anniversary

DSC_0064I cannot believe I married my best friend 3 years ago today.  It has been quite the roller coaster of fun.  We have had the best time traveling together and living life as one.  We now have a wonderful little boy together and another adventure has started.  I never imaged when I first met Michael that I could be more in love with someone.  As the days pass each day just gets better and better.  He allows me, supports me and makes me want to be the best person I am.  He gives me the strength to do what I love in my career.  He takes wonderful care of Mason and lets me travel without a single complaint.  He keeps me on a straight line and I hope I do the same for him.  He encourages me to create a better future for our son.

We won’t be spending the weekend celebrating our anniversary as Michael is taking a golf trip with his friends.  I have had people ask if I am mad or upset that he is leaving me on our anniversary.  My answer is NO! I tell people there is a problem if I need to have a specific day to let me husband know how much I love him and respect him.  We let each other know how much we love one another daily.  We don’t get wrapped up in days like Valentine’s Day or our Anniversary.  Most of the time We don’t even get each other presents.  But gifts aren’t the reason we are together.  We are together because we cannot live a day without knowing the other one is in our life.  I hope he has a fun weekend on his golf trip, because next week he is a single parent for 5 nights!

Love you always!

IMG_2120

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.