Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Addison Week 18

First, Hello September?? Where is the year going?

Photo Dump Time. Do you Mamas out there follow Wonder Weeks? If you do I am pretty sure Addison just completed her 4th leap. She now rolls constantly, grabs everything and puts it into her mouth, talks a lot, and she watches her brother all of the time. It is wonderful to finally be out of that long long leap. She is sleeping better, less fussy, and overall enjoying life.

Plus we have officially started wearing 6 month PJs. 6 months. Long girl.
This is Addison's laughing face. I love it. 


Brother Sister Love. Mason wanting to hold his sister. I want to always remember these moments. 

At our check up. This was the happy baby before shots. 

She was smiling at the baby in the phone. Next best thing to a mirror. 

See Fingers in the mouth all.the.time. Teething??

My Mini Me and Me. Precious little girl. 

She is trying to watch her brother, who is watching the Little League World Series and screaming. 

My parents came over this weekend and early in the morning I was trying to eat something. Everyone wanted a taste, including Addison. She is very interested in what I am putting into my mouth and is starting to reach for it. 

Who doesn't love a happy baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.