Friday, September 4, 2015

Woooo Pig Sooie!!!

Guess what tomorrow is???? Razorback Football Begins!!!!! Who is excited??? MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!


And I leave you this long weekend with this cutie!! He cracks me up. Since starting his new school, he has started to get a lot more attached to me. Wants Mommy's attention all of the time and if he sees me snap a picture of sister, he needs one too. He insists on me reading to him at night now and wants Mommy. I am eating it up!! 

Love these blue eyes. This is where we will be spending the weekend. By the pool. 

Selfie with my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.