Monday, September 14, 2015

Addison's Baptism

This weekend, we went to my hometown to have Addison Baptized at the same church Mason was baptized and the same church we were married. It is always wonderful to go back and see all the people who watched me grow up. Someday they will start telling stories on me to my kids. We had the grandparents their, my brother and some close friends (who we consider family). We wanted to keep it small. Addison did a great job and didn't fuss at all. Mason got to help hold the water.

We had lots of kiddos present for her baptism, which I always love.
I love this picture. I am not sure why I am laughing but I hope in 20 years I still look and smile at him and he just knows why/what is funny.



Mason helping out with the water. It was dangerous.

Kim married us and is about to have a granddaughter of her own. I think she is ready. 

The crazy monkeys. This was really cute and I am glad my friend caught it on camera.

Addie Mo showing Ben how cool her feet are. I had just missed them holding hands. 

When we first got home, Mason had fallen asleep in the car and did not wake up when we got home, so these three girls were having fun giggling and watching a movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.