Friday, September 18, 2015

Future Soccer Player or Baseball

Every Saturday we play soccer in the morning. Mason loves playing. It is a fun way for him to learn soccer and get some of his amazing toddler energy out. He does really good and each week I feel like he is getting better at listening to the coaches. At his age, they are working on the fundamentals of soccer and not really having games. Mason understand getting to the goal and spends most of his time trying to do just that. 

I want him to enjoy sports and I want to let him play the sports he wants to play each year, but I think soccer and baseball are going to be two of the sports he enjoys and plays each year. As long as he is having fun and boy does this little guy love sports. I see my future weekends going away very quickly and being filled with baseball games and soccer games.  



Running with Daddy.


Soccer Stud.

Eating our sprinkle donut. We go get a donut after soccer each week. It is kind of his reward for listening and doing good. When I played t-ball as a kid I remember always getting an icee at the end of games. I am pretty sure that was the only reason I kept playing each week. Yum.


Dribbling the Soccer Ball. 

But maybe he will be a baseball stud too. My Mom bought Mason this pitching machine. I thought she was crazy. Mom he is 2 not 6. But she is did it and we set it up this weekend to play with it. I am pretty sure the adults enjoyed it as much as Mason did. Mason can actually hit the balls coming out of that thing, it was crazy. Michael said maybe he will be like Tiger Woods of baseball. I just laughed, a Daddy can dream, but I will say I was surprised he could do this too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.