Thursday, February 20, 2014

Mason 13 Months

20140207_113847Learning to feed ourselves.20140211_181133

A few weeks late but oh well. No more stickers for this little guy, but I still want to be able to remember everything I can. These first few years they change so fast and gain so much new knowledge, I want to hold on to it all.

Weight: We don’t get weighed again until April, but my hurting elbow says he definitely weighs more.  

Height: I don’t think he has really grown in height much. Maybe 31.5”

Clothes: We are wearing all 18 month clothes. I am really hoping these last a long time. The problem I will have is the change in seasons from winter to spring.

Eats: He loves to try all food. He tried salmon this last month and liked it. We have also tried shrimp no allergic reaction. YAY!

Sleeps: We sleep now from 7-6:30. He is going down so easy and he is not really wanting to be rocked anymore Sad smile. Last night I just laid him straight into his crib and he just rolled over stuck the butt in the air and past out.

What he is enjoying: He is starting to try running. He chases Gabby or at least tries to chase her. It is very cute. We have had warmer weather lately, which mean walks in the wagon and he loves being outside. 20140216_172050

Teeth: 10! How is it we gained 3 teeth in the last month. Top two molars came in and his bottom right lateral.

Talking: He actually said THANK YOU!!! It melted my heart. I handed him his cup and he said Tank You. The teacher and I both looked at each other and laughed. He is trying to say so much more. Bubble, bath, book, ball, Nana, Papaw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.