Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Days

I am so over winter. I love winter. I love snow. I do not love snow in Arkansas. People panic, the city shuts down, and people cannot drive in it!! I have lived in the midwest where snow is a part of life, I know how to drive in it and the one thing that drives me insane are the darn trucks and 4wd vehicles who think that just because they have 4wd or AWD that means they can drive normal. I have AWD and I don’t drive fast I don’t ride on someone who is driving 5mph, and I don’t slide into the ditch. People out there with 4wd or AWD your AWD does NOTHING on ice. Okay, so slow your roll and quick being in such a hurry. There is my two cents gripe for the day.

I do love playing in the snow with my family. I love watching Mason’s face and Gabby’s running through the snow. It makes me happy to see them so happy. I think the snow makes for some very pretty scenery.  I stopped Monday morning and took this picture after dropping Mason off at his school. This was snow and frost making a beautiful morning drive.  20140203_080640 What to do when you are trapped at home with a toddler? Take lots of videos and pictures of Mason playing. He has changed so much in the last month. We are coming up fast on his 13th month on this earth and he is getting such a little fun personality. He is starting to get his feelings hurts and he is starting to act out when I tell him no. He will cry every time I say no, but at the same time all I have to do is give him a look and he will smile the biggest smile ever. He is trying to start running. RUNNING! He is giving hugs on command. He is just a big loveable mess.

Mason is learning to blow. Listen carefully and you can hear it.
Vroom Vroom.

I should add that in the bottom video, Mason gets into and out of that wagon on his own and it definitely has an image showing kids should not ride in the wagon. Oh well. He will stand up in the wagon from time to time and all we have to do is tell him to sit on his bottom and he does it. He is also looking to say Vroom Vroom. It is cute to watch that huge smile on his face when we play wagon rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.