Monday, February 17, 2014

Man Crush Monday

In honor of Valentine’s Day being last Friday, I am going to show of my Man Crush EVERY Monday. My man crush is very special. He is a wonderful husband and father. He supports me and allows me to have the career I want. He encourages me to be my best and because of him I know I am. He is the best Daddy to Mason I could ever ask for. They have a very special love and bond. He takes good care of him when I have to travel for work and never complains. I think Mason has a close relationship to Michael because of my time on the road, and even though it makes me so sad to be away from Mason and Michael, it is the best feeling in the world knowing they are getting a special time together.

Michael comforting Mason after he fell into the wall. Walking is hard to do.20140214_182342Snuggling with his baby.20140214_182453Pushing Mason in anything he wants. 20140216_172301Who doesn’t love dimples? 20140121_105042 (2)You know you have a great man, when he loves your friends kiddos. He has always had a special relationship with this angel and I knew watching him with her meant he was going to be the greatest Dad ever.325Spending time at the lake…fishing with me and my Daddy.135

Gulf_Shores_11_15_2012_1543.NEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.