Monday, February 24, 2014

Is it April yet?

Can we just skip over March and head straight into April? I am ready for Spring. I want to create some planters for around our pool area. I want to take nightly walks around the block. I am ready for Spring!

I am spending most of the month of March on the road away from my hubby and baby. I am not looking forward to that at all. It will be good trips for work, but just not looking forward to being gone. Currently it is up to 3 weeks. I got one more open week in March, anyone want to book me on that week too.

 

April will bring Spring weather, and my 30th Birthday! Some of our friends and Michael and I are taking a birthday bash weekend to Vegas. I share my birthday with one of my husband’s best friends. He will be 30 too! We have booked our trip but are in the process of planning shows and dinners. Anyone got any suggestions for dinner places? The last time I went to Vegas was for my bachelorette party. This birthday bash will probably be crazier than my bachelorette party. I am hoping for relaxing by the pool, a few shows, and some really great eats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.