Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Friends and Birthdays!!!

Happy 30th to my BESTIE Veronica!!!! I can’t believe you are 30! HAHA!!!! I have 2 more months before I turn 30 so I can laugh at you OLD LADY!! We have been friends since we were 14 years young, which means you know all of my dirty secrets and I know yours. I definitely don’t feel like we are old enough to be marry and have kids especially when we get together and giggle and laugh the night away or at least until 11pm…and crash.HawaiiFamilyTrip_10-16-11_3976.NEFI love this picture that my husband caught back in October. It says a lot about our friendship. Michael, of course, thought it looked like we were about to kiss. Telling secrets and laughing…come on hubby. When Michael married me, he did not know what that meant was marrying Veronica too. He now knows that she knows everything about everything. She is one of the few people that we can get real real about anything, but that is what a best friend is for. I can’t tell you how many phone calls have start…OKAY, have you ever or how the hell do I deal with…It is always honest answers. MasonAllen_10_19_2013_3519.NEFI have to share this picture as well. Me with my two best friends! Always laughing when we are all together. I love that no matter how far away we all are from each other our relationships have not change.DSC_8072

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.