Friday, January 30, 2015

Today is the DAY!!!

We found out tonight whether my little alien is a HE or SHE. I am sitting on pins and needles today and 6pm cannot come fast enough! I have been working on minimal decorations the last few days, but cannot wait to go pick up the balloons this afternoon. You think I could convince the place to just tell me :-) I kid I kid…sort of. We, I mean me, are so excited and cannot wait. I just want to know so bad. It is killing me. I cannot believe I made it 9 months last time without knowing. I am nervous but ready for this information. I am ready to come up with a name and stop referring to it as an IT! I am hoping for namesake that it is a girl. Michael and I can come up with girl names all day long that we both love…for boys we fight tooth and nail, so we have talked about names but do not have one picked out for either. Ideas, but nothing more. I even created a name suggestion box for tonight to help us out.

I am going to put these into the cupcakes that I made yesterday. I am slightly proud of my baking and decorating of the cupcakes. I am not big on doing it myself. They usually look bad. 2015-01-28 13.29.48 20150128_160422 Don’t worry I have 12 of each. I just could not fit all of them in the container together. The rest of the blue ones can be found in a separate less attractive or see through container. 20150129_170020 Lemonade for tonight….chilling in the fridge getting cold. The blue is really more Aqua…I had pink lemonade and yellow lemonade…yellow became Aqua Blue. 20150130_105350

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.