Monday, January 5, 2015

Week 24-Baby #2

Jan15_01_04_2015_559.NEFHow far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs. according to home scale
Maternity clothes? Stretchy pants are my new best friend. Even though, in this weeks bumpdate picture I am most definitely hanging out in my PJs. Yesterday was lazy day at our house.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness and applying lotion like it is going out of style.
Sleep: Good and bad. I am sleeping hard, but I have yet ANOTHER cold and wake up coughing a million times. I am hoping I am on the downward part of this cold. I feel like I cannot breath the greatest.
Best moment this week: We spent the week with Michael’s close friend and his wife. They came to stay with us and it was so nice. Gabby loved playing with Zack and Lesley loved playing with Mason. They are expecting a baby about 2 weeks after me and I think they enjoyed seeing our crazy little toddler. Yours will eventually be like that I promise.
Miss Anything? I really wanted a glass of wine for NYE. We went to a nice dinner with several friends and the ladies were sitting while the men parked the cars. The waitress gave us the specials and drink specials. Wrong crowd lady. Three pregnant women sitting here not going to be drinking. You will be repeating yourself. 
Movement: The movement is getting stronger. I am afraid the baby is still low. I feel the occasional movement above my belly button but move of the movement is super close to my bladder.
Food cravings: This week I craved pasta. I wanted Olive Garden or something Italian. Lucky for me, my hubby was okay with getting it too or me and Olive Garden would have been alone.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Heartburn. Tums. Even my fish oil pill is killing me. Yuck! Please let it end soon…in like 15 weeks.
Feelings: I am feeling stressed. I looked at my calendar and the next two weeks are plum CRAZY. 4 parties we are hosting 3 and going to all 4. I am traveling to NYC and Michael is traveling to Salt Lake City for work. Slow waaaayyy down!          
Gender: Not finding out. Yay for surprises!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: My emotions are completely in check now.
Looking forward to: Mason’s birthday is Thursday and his party is Sunday. WOW!! It is so fun, we are going to have such a fun week and weekend. Pool birthday party for a close family friend…Yay for getting into a swimsuit at 24 weeks!! Mason will have fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.