Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Week 25-Baby #2

Jan15_01_11_2015_708.NEF

How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 14 lbs. according to home scale
Maternity clothes? I am seriously thinking I might wear leggings the rest of this pregnancy. So comfortable.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness and applying lotion like it is going out of style.
Sleep: This week, sleep has been easy and good. The baby moves a ton when I lay on my back, but on my side I am good. Probably a good thing, since back sleeping is frown upon.
Best moment this week: Not baby related, but Mason’s birthday and party. And taking him to another birthday party at a pool with a slide. Seeing your child’s face that happy makes everything so much better.
Miss Anything? It was a great week, so I am not missing a thing.
Movement: This kid is a mover. He/she might be crazy just like the brother. The kid loves flying too. Or at least takeoff.
Food cravings: I am craving food. I feel constantly hungry.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Any ideas besides eating Tums to relieve HEARTBURN. Sometimes it makes me queasy.
Feelings: The last week and a half has flown by and I think I need a vacation to recover! I am glad that I have next Monday off of work. I will need it. I have been exhausted. My back hurts. After Mason’s birthday party I felt like I was going to crash, but I kept going until everything was cleaned up.           
Gender: Not finding out. Yay for surprises!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: My emotions are completely in check now.
Looking forward to: We have a gender reveal party for a friend this week and a baby shower for another friend, both that I am hosting. I am excited to find out what our friends are having and to see my other friend. Have I mentioned EVERYONE I know is pregnant? I am also looking forward to next week…baby heartbeat and check up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.