Monday, January 26, 2015

Week 27-Baby #2

Jan15_01_25_2015_872.NEFHow far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs. according to doctor’s scale. .
Maternity clothes? Oh yes, but I did discover I could still button a pre-pregnancy jeans. Yay! They are low jeans but still. It is exciting.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness and applying lotion like it is going out of style.
Sleep: When I look at this point each week, I glance over my Fitbit results to really see how good/bad it is
. Even though, I am sleeping 8-9 hours a night. It is restless sleep. I wake up earlier and earlier each morning, causing me to fall asleep so early in the evening.
Best moment this week: Planning our Gender Reveal. Yes you saw that right! Michael made the agreement and he is carrying it out. I cannot wait until Friday. I might be counting down the seconds until Friday.
Miss Anything? Yet again Beer. Michael had some the other night that I smelled and it smelled yummy. I am not a beer drinker but you know what if it smells good then this lady wants some!
Movement: I love movement, but man this baby kicks hard. Every once in awhile it hurts and I will say ouch out loud. Mason also comes over and tells me he is sorry, but when I tell him it wasn’t him it was the baby. He tries to pull up my shirt and talk to the baby. Adorable!
Food cravings: Sweets. LOTS of Sweets.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new this week.
Feelings: I am tired. I can’t believe the third trimester is next week! We picked out date and time for our c-section last week. WOW. It is really really getting real! Scary real! Now I can have a countdown on my phone for the end.            
Gender: Well this one changed. If you didn’t get a chance to read why we are now going to know check out our friend’s gender reveal post HERE!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Looking forward to: FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! Finding out what I am having. I am nervous and excited, but seriously just am ready to find out. It is so different from the last time and I am excited to make it special in its own way. Check back this week for updates along with a list of old wives tales to see what this baby might be. Give a guess and let me know what you think it might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.