Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 26-Baby #2

Jan15_01_19_2015_868 How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs. according to home scale. Gained 2lbs this week…might be from eating several slices of birthday cake and leftover pizza. Oops.
Maternity clothes? Yet again legging are a pregnant girl’s best friend or at least during winter. Thankfully I have several and trade off between them throughout the week. I am not liking anything tight on the belly, so the legging help.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness and applying lotion like it is going out of style.
Sleep: I slept good this week. The baby wakes me every morning between 6 & 6:30 with her(his) aerobic workout. It usually last 30 minutes and then I could go back to sleep, if I didn’t have a toddler who is then awake. I slept hard this week, because Michael was gone and chasing a toddler is exhausting.
Best moment this week: Honestly the best moment this week, was when we found out our friends are having a little BOY. They already have two girls, so it was a shock that they were having a boy, even though my vote was for a boy. Now it makes me want to know what I am having.
Miss Anything? I really have craved beer this week. Who knows why, but man would it taste good.
Movement: We got another mover growing in there. It is mostly in the morning and at night. Mason’s movements were in the same location and they were strong. This baby likes to flip and really likes to hang out in my hip bones.
Food cravings: I haven’t really craved anything this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Why can’t every shower and use soap? That’s all I would like to ask for. Went to dinner the other night to a nice place and the people behind us obviously had not showered in a month. I had to leave without eating/finishing my meal because it was making me SO sick.
Feelings: I am exhausted. We have been busy, plus as my tummy gets larger carrying Mason around gets harder and harder. I am counting down the days until we get to meet this little bundle. I am ready.            
Gender: Not finding out. Yay for surprises!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Looking forward to: Heartbeat check this week! I cannot wait to hear the heartbeat and see how we are measuring up. On time/early/late. It is the beginning of the fun. I believe in 2 weeks we get to do the fun glucose test and then the every two week appointments start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.