Wednesday, December 7, 2011

17 Days...Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mama's Birthday!!!  I got to spend two days in Fort Smith this week and got to hang out and do a little Christmas shopping with her (which is why I miss day 18).  My parents are also coming to see us tomorrow and we are going to go out to dinner for her birthday.  I want them to eat at this newer Mexican restaurant in Fayetteville called Posta Plata.  It is more a fine dining place than the typical Mexican restaurants in our area.  I am excited to take her there.  My Mama is the best.  Always there when I (we) need her.  She is always patient and calm.  If there ever was a crisis you would want my Mom there to help and direct.  She is a little OCD, which I believe she passed on to me.  Don't let her in your bathroom it will be rearranged.  HAHA! Love you Mom!!  I am not complaining.  She is the world's best Mom and I am so glad she is mine.  Happy Birthday Mom!!!
Us before a Mother/Daughter 5k

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.