Monday, December 19, 2011

5 days…

So today’s post feels pretty random, but sometime that makes the best thoughts.  I love to read good books.  I have a real love for books by Nicholas Sparks.  What girl doesn’t enjoy a good love story?  I mean seriously the man knows how to make girls believe in true love, fate, and all lovey dovey stuff.  I have read almost all of his books and usually enjoy them.  I have a few favorites.  So last night I was playing online and discovered that my favorite Nicholas Sparks book will be opening in theaters this Spring.  I can’t wait to see this movie.  I am super excited.  If you haven’t read “The Lucky One” then you have to read it before the movie comes out.  This book was better in my opinion than “The Notebook.”  Michael loved the movie “The Notebook” and I know he will probably like “The Lucky One.”  He is a true romantic at heart, even though you would never expect it.  I have to say one thing.  I am not a huge Zac Efron, but I definitely might become a fan after this movie comes out.  Especially if he does a good job with the main character.  Plus watching the trailer, he is looking older and this role is definitely an adult role.  I guess we will see if I end up becoming a fan.  Check out the trailer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.