Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Michael!

HawaiiFamilyTrip_10-22-11_3828Happy Birthday to my best friend, my husband. I have the most wonderful man who stands beside me in life.  He is always supportive, always loving, and always caring.  Okay…maybe not always, but pretty close to always.  He knows how to make me laugh and smile.  He knows when I am sad or disappointed how to cheer me up.  He is always honest and that is a fact.  We definitely compliment each other and keep each other in line.  My friends always tell me he is perfect for me.  He knows when to tell me to get to the point and when to shut up.  Trust me, I need that.  I am truly blessed to have him in my life and thankful for how good he is with our baby dog.  Based on this and how wonderful he is with our friend’s kids, I know someday he will be an exceptional father.  He is a man I am proud to call my husband and to share my life with and all the good and bad life throws our way we will be there for one another no matter the circumstance.   

“The emotion of love in spite of romantics is not self-sustaining.  It endures only when the lovers love many things together and not merely each other.” –Walter Lippman

HawaiiFamilyTrip_10-21-11_3645

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.