Monday, December 5, 2011

19 Days

I feel like Christmas is sneaking up on me.  I am officially done with all of my Christmas shopping and birthday shopping.  Michael and my mom have birthdays this month.  


I have thought long and hard on what I should write about today.  I think today, I am thankful for today.  Sometimes we forget what's important in life.  The little things or the people who are really what's most important.  My family and my friends are who I rely on the most in life.  You know there are people in your life who you become friends with and they stay with you forever.  I have some really great friends.  I have had some friends who are great, but I don't talk to them as much as I used to or should.  Then a situation comes up and it makes you realize that life is short and there are things that are more important.  I know this might not make sense to some of you, but to others it will make perfect sense.  If you haven't talked to a friend in awhile pick up the phone and say hello and ask how they are doing.  You might be glad you did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.