Monday, March 2, 2015

Week 32 – Baby #2

Mar15_03_01_2015_1011.NEF

How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs. according to home scale.

Maternity clothes? Yes, but even those are feeling uncomfortable.

Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness and applying lotion like it is going out of style.

Sleep: Sleep was a little better this week. I still have a cold but it is improving. I cannot get comfortable anymore. I find myself on my back every time I wake up. I had this happen a lot with Mason. I always start on my side.

Best moment this week: Getting to hear my little one’s heartbeat! She is constantly on the move now. Her rate this time was 149. She runs away from the doppler.

Miss Anything? I want to sleep again, but this isn’t coming back anytime soon. I am sure it is your body’s way of preparing you for sleepless nights. I am feeling quite large lately and would really like to chase Mason and rough house with him again. It makes me sad.

Movement: She is all up in my ribs. I feel like she doesn’t have the space she wants. Some days I need to lay down to give her more space, but she lets me know she is there flipping around and pushing out.

Food cravings: Sweets and lots of them! I really need to get this in check. I also love having a Dr. Pepper in the mornings. It is my one caffeine drink a day.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new this week.

Feelings: I am feeling like the due date is fast approaching! 7 weeks to go…50 days. What What. 50 days! That’s if she doesn’t decide to come early. I don’t know why, but I have a feeling she may want to pick her own birthday.

Gender: GIRL! Sweet Addison Monroe.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Looking forward to: The end! And getting her room finished. We weren’t able to paint this weekend. It was too cold and snowed all weekend, so we all played in the snow and stayed inside. Next weekend for sure! I am so looking forward to hanging up all her stuff and decorating. It will be great!

Due Date: We are scheduled for April 22nd for my c-section, so unless baby girl has another idea, she will arrive April 22nd or before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.