Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 33-Baby #2

Mar15_03_09_2015_1040.NEF How far along? 33 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 22 lbs. according to home scale.

Maternity clothes? Yes, but even those are feeling uncomfortable.

Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness and applying lotion like it is going out of style.

Sleep: I wish I could say this is going to get better, but I know I am only going to get bigger. My hips have started to hurt when I wake up on my side. Baby girl loves to stick arms and legs out randomly and they hurt!

Best moment this week: Getting the room painted. I know this is small in the grand scheme of things, but her room is coming together! I cannot wait to get her bedding and get her trim painted pink. Everything else is ready. She could sleep in the room if she was born today, but I am sure she will spend 6-8 weeks in our room like her brother.

Miss Anything? I miss really playing with Mason. He is an active toddler and it is getting so hard to really play with him the way he wants me to. I am hoping he doesn’t get into the routine of me not doing as much before I can move normally again and pick him up!

Movement: This girl is a little rough on my insides. She goes crazy for OJ though.

Food cravings: Food cravings are going away. I am not as hungry. During the day I could eat cheese and crackers or a bowl of cereal for a meal. I am just not hungry.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new this week.

Feelings: I am starting to retain fluid again…BOO. My lower legs are swelling and my blood pressure, even though still normal, has started to rise. I am hoping it is just 3rd trimester stuff and not a redo of the end with Mason. The good thing this time is I know what to expect.

Gender: GIRL! Sweet Addison Monroe.

Belly Button in or out? In. But starting to look odd. My dark line has started to appear. A little later than with Mason, but it is coming in.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Looking forward to: My doctor’s appointment this week! I want to hear my baby’s heartbeat. It is actually going to be a hard week. I have a lot going on with work and a funeral to go to, so it is just going to be a long week.

Due Date: We are scheduled for April 22nd for my c-section, so unless baby girl has another idea, she will arrive April 22nd or before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.