Monday, March 30, 2015

Week 36 – Baby #2

Mar15_03_30_2015_1117.NEF

How far along? 36 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 22 lbs. according to home scale. This isn’t changing a lot.

Maternity clothes? Yes, but even those are feeling uncomfortable. Don’t mind me, I might spend the next 3 weeks in yoga pants and dresses.

Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness and applying lotion like it is going out of style.

Sleep: Sleep has been decent. Once the husband returned from his work trip things got a lot better. While he was gone I had a toddler who kept waking up, a dog who kept begging to go outside in the middle of the night, we had horrible storms with tornadoes and hail. It was a fun week while he was gone.

Best moment this week: We had a fun birthday party Saturday, but I was sad we had to leave early due to a sleepy meltdown child. I love first birthday parties for kids. First cake, first present opening (minus Christmas). It is always exciting. We also went and saw my parents and brother this weekend. Mason was so excited when I told him he was seeing Nana, Papaw and Uncle E. It was so cute he said YAY!!!

Miss Anything? Normal clothes. Spring Clothes. Clothes that don’t stretch. I see lots of cute spring outfits and I am dying to make a few purchases but I know better.

Movement: She is still moving with strong motions, but she did drop a little last week. I have had relief in my ribs, but my bladder. Oh God help me and her need to bounce off of my bladder. I would rather her do that then the ribs kicking. The ribs actually hurt, very painful, but fortunately pressure in the bladder is better.

Food cravings: No way. Nothing. It sucks. I am not really hungry therefore I don’t want or crave anything.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I have had a few nights where I have been feeling sick, but it is late at night or in the middle of the night and I have some medicine that helps.

Feelings: It is getting close. So so close. I am excited and nervous. Nervous about Mason, excited to meet Addison and start our life as a family of 5 (with Gabby). I am uncomfortable and my back pain is getting worse. It doesn’t help that I don’t know how to slowdown and carrying around 30lbs of toddler doesn’t help.

Gender: GIRL! Sweet Addison Monroe.

Belly Button in or out? In. It is looking weird, like it is trying to poke out.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Looking forward to: This is going to be a good week. I get to hear little girl’s heartbeat this week and I start my weekly checks. Wow, makes it real. We also have a baby shower this coming weekend that my SIL and a friend are throwing us. Can’t wait to spend some time with our friends and family before baby girl arrives. AND my birthday is this week. My parents are coming up Friday night to allow Michael and I a night out, kid free, for my birthday. Is it Friday yet?

Due Date: We are scheduled for April 22nd for my c-section, so unless baby girl has another idea, she will arrive April 22nd or before.

PhotoGrid_1427722604730

36 Weeks Pregnant with Mason…for a comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.