Monday, March 23, 2015

Week 35 – Baby #2

Mar15_03_23_2015_1110.NEF

How far along? 35 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 22.5 lbs. according to home scale.

Maternity clothes? Yes, but even those are feeling uncomfortable.

Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness and applying lotion like it is going out of style.

Sleep: Some nights I sleep better than other nights. Probably just depends on how exhausted I really am at bedtime. Michael was gone last week and I never sleep as good when he is gone. If Mason was a little older I would have him sleep with me when Michael is gone. Is that bad?

Best moment this week: It was a slow but busy week. We had a kid birthday party on Sunday at a local indoor pool and it was fun to watch Mason laugh and play, but in regards to the baby nothing new this week.

Miss Anything? I have said it before, but I am going to say it again, I miss my old clothes and my old body. 29 days!!! 29 Days.

Movement: Girlfriend needs to drop already…for multiple reasons, but main reason is that she is killing my ribs. She uses them to leverage herself to flip side to side. And you can tell because my belly will be sideways.

Food cravings: One Word…HEARTBURN! No food is safe from the burn in my throat. The other reason I would really love Addison to drop…even if it was just a little.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new this week.

Feelings: It is getting close. So so close. I am excited and nervous. Nervous about Mason, excited to meet Addison and start our life as a family of 5 (with Gabby). I am uncomfortable and my back pain is getting worse. It doesn’t help that I don’t know how to slowdown and carrying around 30lbs of toddler doesn’t help.

Gender: GIRL! Sweet Addison Monroe.

Belly Button in or out? In. But starting to look odd.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Looking forward to: I am already looking forward to the weekend. We have another fun birthday this week and next weekend is my baby shower. It is scary to think we will be only a few weeks away from meeting Addison come the shower day. April is only a week away…YIKES!! 

Due Date: We are scheduled for April 22nd for my c-section, so unless baby girl has another idea, she will arrive April 22nd or before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.