Monday, January 23, 2012

Frames

I love pictures.  I especially love them when they involve our dog Gabby.  She is a very special member of our family.  While we were skiing, we stumbled upon an adorable pet supply shop.  We had to get Gabby a present while we were gone.  She has gotten some pretty cool gifts on our vacations.  This trip she got an antler and some treats (chicken hearts), but while in the store I saw the MOST adorable sign…”Dogs are children dressed in fur.”  I wanted it so bad but then decided I could make it myself. 

When I did my coaster project, I looked for a board to make my sign.  I couldn’t find one big enough or the shape I wanted.  So, while wandering around Hobby Lobby I discovered frames!!  Wooded, bare frames.  I thought this is even better, since we just had family photos done with Gabby!  So I made it with crackle paint and the colors of our bedroom.  I finished this last week, but still haven’t put it up in our room.  Now is the time to decide, but we have been so busy I haven’t had time to ask my hubby’s opinion.  Here is the finished product.  Wait for tomorrow or Wednesday’s post, where you can see some of our WONDERFUL family photos. 

photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.