Today is the Q&A confessional Friday link up with Blonde Ambition.
1. My worst fashion offense of all time has to be: I think I had a lot of fashion offenses when I was younger. I wore a lot of t-shirts and jeans. The t-shirts were typically too big and the jeans not cute. I also didn’t really wear makeup until I was out of college. My husband says I am getting better looking as I get older…haha. Only because I have found out how to dress and wear makeup.
2. The most embarrassing song on my iPod is probably: I am not embarrassed by any of my music. I owe it and I am proud. I do have pretty random music on my iPod. I have Nine Inch Nails and then I have Taylor Swift. Those don’t ever end up of the same playlist, but depends on my mood.
3. The last white lie I told was: I told my husband I spent all day packing the house, when I really watched Royal Baby TV and played on the computer for at least half the day. Come on I have a week between jobs.
4. The celebrity I most wish would disappear is: Kim Kardashian. Bugs me.
5. Sometimes I wish: I could win the lottery and travel the world with my husband and baby. I would make sure Mason was introduced to all different cultures and food. Oh the food would be GREAT!
6. My childhood crush was: I had a crush on lots of boys. I think I might have been a little boy crazy. But there was one boy in school who I had a major crush on. Now, I have seen him and definitely no crush now. Isn’t that how it works?
7. I've never turned down: Tiramisu. EVER. And I judge every bite.
8. Heights makes me a nervous wreck. I will panic every single minute. Don’t expect me to ride a roller coaster that is the tallest in the world and if you take me up into a tall building I will be the one pressed against a wall.
9. I'd rather watch paint dry than: Clean my bathrooms. I hate it. My husband promises in the next house I can hire a housekeeper. I really just need someone to clean the bathrooms. I almost turn into a 5 year old throwing a fit…but I DON’T WANT TO!
10. Much like a train wreck, I can't turn away from watching: Trash TV. I mean any trash TV. I will get sucked in so fast. My husband is to blame. He started getting me addicted to RHWNJ. And then it just got worse.