Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mason-Weeks 25 & 26

So you saw the pictures from our beach vacation.  That basically summed up Week 25.  We have been having lots of fun and I have been trying so hard to get caught up on blogging about Mason.  I do this for myself.  I want to remember everything, especially when I am old and cannot remember my own name. 

Mason has had a lot of firsts this month.  First 4th of July fireworks and his second.  First real orange.  First flight.  First hotel stay.  And first family vacation.  And FIRST TOOTH! He is sitting up on his own now and really wanting to crawl.  He turns currently to what he wants.  This happens a lot with Gabby.  He really loves petting her and grabbing her.  Gabby is great and has not snapped at him in any way.  We praise her constantly.  She usually just gets this look like really kid. 

Looking forward to: talking.  He does a lot of talking now, but no real words.  We wake up at night ALL the time to him laying in his crib jibber jabbering.  The other night he was screaming at the top of his lungs and then would just talk.  At first I thought something was wrong, but then realized he was just playing.  Crazy child.  What is really funny, is that he sometimes wakes up talks for 5 minutes and falls back to sleep.  I think he is going to be like his mama and never ever going to shut up.  

What?MasonAllen_07_19_2013_2976.NEFHe loves his piano.  MasonAllen_07_19_2013_2979.NEFSo happy!MasonAllen_07_19_2013_2983.NEFWhat’s up Mom?  He got into this position from sitting trying to get the tag.MasonAllen_07_19_2013_2992.NEFMason was jumping in his jumperoo and he was making lots of noise.  I looked up from working at my laptop because it got quiet and this is what I saw.  I laughed so hard, grabbed Michael and the camera and took pictures.  I then moved him to his bed.MasonAllen_07_20_2013_2998.NEFMason LOVES his Daddy, they are good buddies.MasonAllen_07_20_2013_3003.NEF

Spending the day with Mom and Dad…trying to buy a new house.image - CopyLaying in bed.image_1 - CopyTrying out a sippy cup.  Doesn’t quite understand it, but hey it works.image_4Playing at school.  Love how happy he always is at school.image_5I love his facial expressions.  He is definitely like his mama.image_7Yogurt at school…He loves to eat!image_8

Playing on the water table at school.photo 1Loving school.photo 2Check out this look.  Trouble!photo 3He is a big flirt. photo 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.