1. I confess that I cried the other day, because my bestie left to move to the Northeast. She just moved back to the area a little over a year ago (from South Florida) and I thought she would stay this time. And she is moving to a not so fun vacation location. BOO! *trying not to cry again.
2. I confess that today is Mason’s nanny’s last day and I think I am more sad not to have someone to talk to randomly during the day while I work than the fact that Mason won’t be at the house all day. Hopefully that doesn’t make a horrible parent.
3. I confess that I might have squealed a little over the return of regular trash TV starting next week/this weekend. RHWNJ…yup!
4. I confess that I am SUPER excited to be going to spend the weekend with my parents, when I just saw them four days ago. Garage Sale fun!
5. I confess that I am looking forward to some upcoming work trips one in particular to South Florida. Sunshine and no Tornados…Yes please!
6. I confess that by Monday night I was so over the Memorial Day weekend and Mason’s exhaustion meltdowns and ready for work. I didn’t go back to work until Wednesday.
Don’t we all feel better when we confess are feelings. Have a great Weekend!