Friday, May 31, 2013

Confessional Friday…

A Blonde Ambition Link Up

1. I confess that I cried the other day, because my bestie left to move to the Northeast. She just moved back to the area a little over a year ago (from South Florida) and I thought she would stay this time. And she is moving to a not so fun vacation location.  BOO! *trying not to cry again.

2. I confess that today is Mason’s nanny’s last day and I think I am more sad not to have someone to talk to randomly during the day while I work than the fact that Mason won’t be at the house all day.  Hopefully that doesn’t make a horrible parent. 

3. I confess that I might have squealed a little over the return of regular trash TV starting next week/this weekend. RHWNJ…yup!

4. I confess that I am SUPER excited to be going to spend the weekend with my parents, when I just saw them four days ago. Garage Sale fun!

5. I confess that I am looking forward to some upcoming work trips one in particular to South Florida.  Sunshine and no Tornados…Yes please!

6. I confess that by Monday night I was so over the Memorial Day weekend and Mason’s exhaustion meltdowns and ready for work.  I didn’t go back to work until Wednesday. 

Don’t we all feel better when we confess are feelings.  Have a great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.