I am linking up for the first time in a long time.
- I confess I am still sick. This stupid cold/allergies/cough/wheezing has been going on for 3+ weeks now. I am running out of antibiotic and my steroid is done, yet I am still having breathing problems. To be young and get over things easily…I just want to stop wheezing the rest I can deal with.
- I am excited to be going out of town for work tomorrow. I am going to Seattle. I am excited to get to see my old boss. I am excited to get out of Arkansas Pollen Hell!! I am not excited about 3 hour flight with head congestion.
- I have a picture that I won’t and have not shared this week, mainly because Michael does not want me to share. Mason ended up sitting on the potty this week with both feet in the water splashing around. He is FAST and he CLIMBS and he will be TROUBLE. I see heart problems in my future.
- My little Elton John baby. He loves these sunglasses and each and every time he puts them on, I feel like he looks just like Elton John and it makes me smile.
- These two make my daily life so much better. They keep me going when I am down and they make me happier each day. Mason got up around 6am the other morning and Michael went to get him. When I got out of the shower, they were snuggled together in such a great way. Makes me feel blessed!