Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Baby Snuggles are the BEST!

I am so in love with some baby snuggles, especially when they come from my own baby.  We rarely snuggle together, but on Sunday when Mason woke up from his nap, I could tell he was not quite ready to really be up. My allergies were bugging me, so I snatched him out of his little bed and brought him to my bed, where we snuggled for another 30 minutes. He just laid on me being extra sweet. He is definitely my kid and loves to sleep. I just wish sometimes that we could do this more often. I always swore to myself that we were not going to co-sleep and we have not.

Now Mason cannot even get comfortable sleeping in my bed. I have tried. I try each time Michael goes out of town. I keep trying because I hate him sleeping upstairs with me down alone. But from time to time I am blessed with baby snuggles like this. A quick nap after school on me or similar to Sunday, still sleepy after a nap. I want to remember these days the most. I want to remember the feeling. I know there will come a time in the not so distant future where he will want nothing to do with my snuggles, so until that day comes, I will cherish these moments. 20140420_150642I especially love a group/family snuggle time. Gabby, Mason and I snuggling in bed. Mason was trying so hard to go back to sleep.  20140420_151302

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.