Friday, May 10, 2013

Mason-Week 16

Mason is growing and going.  We are a few days late with the picture update this week, but that is what happens when work becomes super busy and night are even busier.  Talking up a storm and wanting to play constantly! I can’t wait to go to the doctor on Monday and found out how much he weighs and how long he is now! Should be fun!

What’s up?IMG_1964Mason was a little warm one night after his bath so I unzipped his shirt and Michael thought it was funny.IMG_1980Self-Portrait! Mason trying to show me his foot!IMG_1987Mason’s Auntie Peggy was having a bad week, so he wanted to put on this shirt to help make her day better.  I think it worked!IMG_1994”Where all the Wild things are”IMG_2001Let me hold my own bottle.  Mason has started focusing on how to grab and hold items, and especially find playing with his bottle fun.IMG_2035So Happy!IMG_2038Ready for his girlfriend’s bday party.  He wanted to look his best!Mason_Allen_05_04_2013_2372

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.