Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mason–6 Months

Smiling for the camera!Mason_6month_07_06_2013_2810.NEFThis is his new favorite thing to do.  It is funny.  He tightens his legs so straight you cannot move them!Mason_6month_07_06_2013_2814.NEF

 

 

Weight: My big boy weighed in at the doctor this month at 18lbs!  Only a pound more than last month.  He is in the 60% on weight.  This is up from his last check up at 4 months.  I love his little chubby legs and cheeks.  

Height: He measured in at 27.5” at the doctor.  I think he is actually 28” from the last time I measured him, but at the doctor he was squirming a bunch.  He has dropped in the height category from 90% to 80%.  I am glad this slowed down finally.

Clothes: Mason is wearing 6-9 month and 9 month clothing.  He can still wear some 6 month clothes, but mainly if they are stretchy. 

Eats: This kiddo is VERY interested in what I eat.  I feed him once a day right now.  He is getting oatmeal and a veggie or fruit at night.  He eats all of it.  I love this.  While on vacation last week he tried an orange and loved it.  I am going to start letting him try more and more stuff now. 

Sleeps: He is still sleeping great.  His bedtime is 8pm and he sleeps nonstop until 6am or later.  We have had more 7am and even 8am wake ups now.  Mason has also started doing 2 naps a day.  Sometimes 3, but most days it is now 2.  This is a big sign he is growing up.

What he is enjoying: Mason is such a smiley baby.  He loves to look at his Mommy and Daddy and just grin.  My favorite part of the day is going to get him in his crib in the morning and he gives me a HUGE good morning smile! Makes your day! He truly enjoys Gabby.  He will try everything and anything to get close to her.  Pretty sure he will be crawling just to get to Gabby.  You got to enjoy the love of a boy and his dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.