Monday, January 7, 2013

Week 38

Baby_Bump_01_07_2013_1658.NEF

How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 25lbs (been a little sick this week)
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness.
Sleep: Since I have been a little sick this week with a cold, I have slept better at night.  I have been taking some medicine that aids in the sleep area.
Best moment this week: Michael making homemade hot wings.  They were SOOO good.  I made some homemade beer battered fries that were great too!
Miss Anything? I still really want something to drink.
Movement: The baby’s movements have slowed down this week.  It is quickly running out of room to make those movements.
Food cravings: Sushi.  I really want good ole fashioned raw sushi.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the weather.
Feelings: I am ready to be done.        
Gender: We are not going to find out.  Michael now says he thinks it is a boy.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it is definitely starting to look different.
Wedding rings on or off? Off, which makes me sad.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have had a lot of anxiety this week.  Probably from being sick and getting closer to the D-Day.
Looking forward to: Michael said he feels like these 9 months have gone by really fast and he is looking forward to knowing what gender we have.  He is looking forward to telling everyone if it is a boy or girl.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you!!!!! It's almost time!!!! :) You look SO great!! hang in there, momma!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.