Monday, February 18, 2013

5 Weeks Old

Mason is getting bigger and bigger.  Last week was a good week.  Valentine’s Day, Razorback Baseball season starting…kid was happy.  Great week.  For Valentine’s Day we had lunch with Daddy.  Then on Saturday Michael and I had an afternoon off from Mason.  My parents, Nana and Papaw, came up and watched Mason so that we could go to a movie and dinner.  We picked a movie and brought dinner back to the house.  It was hard to leave him.  I don’t know what I will do when I have to travel in May.  Probably cry.  It will get easier and I need to practice to be prepared for that time. 

Mason has still been sleeping great at night (*knock on wood).  He goes down between 9-10pm and wakes up at 3:30-4:30 (sometimes later) to eat and goes right back down.  He has started to fight sleep a little at 10pm, but nothing a little time rocking with Mama doesn’t fix.  I say we are really lucky.  I think he got my sleeping gene, because I am a sleeper and a napping person. 

Mason and Gabby snuggling.IMG_1517Sporting his Rugby outfit.IMG_1520We got Mason’s giant picture.  Waiting for Michael to hang it up.IMG_1523Happy Boy in his Daddy’s arms.Mason_Allen_02_15_2013_1950.NEFHe loves his Daddy.Mason_Allen_02_15_2013_1951.NEFThis was my snuggle time after our date afternoon/night.Mason_Allen_02_16_2013_1965.NEFWe took Gabby swimming on Sunday, because it was so warm.Mason_Allen_02_17_2013_1970.NEFSwimming is Gabby’s favorite activity.Mason_Allen_02_17_2013_1976.NEFLoves it!Mason_Allen_02_17_2013_1978.NEFThis is what Mason did the whole trip to the lake. Mason_Allen_02_17_2013_1979.NEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.