Monday, November 10, 2014

Week 16-Baby #2

BabySperry2_11_10_2014_156.NEF

My sweet fur baby wanting to be in the picture this week. She is so sweet and has been super attached to me. This is her, are we seriously doing this again look. She loves her brother, but I don’t know what she is thinking!

How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs. (according to home scale)
Maternity clothes? No. I give it a week or maybe 2 before I am wearing maternity pants. I can still comfortably button my jeans, but they are starting to get tighter.
Stretch marks? No-Thank goodness and applying lotion like it is going out of style.
Sleep: This week I have been sleeping better. I have been taking Benadryl at night to help with my cough and cold. It helps me stay asleep.  
Best moment this week: Mason has now become a little obsessed with my growing belly. He talks to the baby and kisses the baby. It is the sweetest thing. I have decided he think he is getting another Gabby out of this deal. He calls her Sissy and Gabby, and this week in reference to my belly called it Sissy.
Miss Anything? It has been an easy week. I had sushi this week. Yum Yum. I had fish twice including the sushi, which was crab.  
Movement: I didn’t feel anything strong this week.  Boo. I think this baby is calmer than Mason was in my belly.
Food cravings: I want food all of the time. I won’t be surprised if I gain 30-40lbs this time around. Hopefully no water weight. Last time I think 10-15lbs of my weight gain was water from swelling..  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new this week. I hate going to public places. People smell. 
Feelings: We had a crazy weekend/week. My first born, fur baby, had her second ever seizure at 3:45AM. It is the scariest thing in the world to wake up to it. She is scared, we are scared. It lasted 4-5 minutes, but feels like forever. We took her to the vet the last time and they told us it isn’t too uncommon for dogs to have seizures and majority are at night. They won’t put her on medicine until she is having 2 a month. The last one was back in September. Hoping for no more!!   
Gender: Not finding out. Yay for surprises!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: My emotions are completely in check now.  
Looking forward to: 2 weeks until the big ultrasound!! Even though we don’t find out what we are having, I cannot wait to see my little bug and make sure he/she is healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.