Thursday, May 5, 2016

Addison 12 Months


Weight: 19lbs. She is my tiny little monkey. She sits right on the average timeline.

Height: 29.75" I am thinking she is at 30" even but she was not having getting measured at the doctor.

Clothes: We are officially in 12m clothing. YAY! I finally feel like she is growing. Hopefully she doesn't spike and spike and spike like her brother did. I am enjoying having a little baby.

Eats: AddieMo is no longer on bottles. She drinks a lactose free milk and seems to be doing good. She might drink 12oz of milk a day and 3 meals plus a snack.

Sleeps: Still sleeping like a champ! 6:30pm-7am. On the weekends she will sleep until 8:00AM if we let her. It is crazy to me.

Likes: Addison likes to point. I feel like she wants me to tell her what everything is right now. She grabs things and holds them up to me asking what's that...in her own terms. She is a watcher and doer. We have to be careful or she will try something she sees us or brother doing.

Dislikes: She is still a fearful child. At her birthday party she was only okay with Me, my Mom , Michael and even my Dad. Normally she isn't a huge fan of going to my Dad so I think he quite enjoyed extra snuggles. She hates people outside of Michael and Me.

Teeth: 5 teeth. She now has 6 teeth.

Saying: Mama, Dada, Bubba, Gah Gah (Gabby), Mah Mah (More) Nana, Papa, Tank ooouu,

What's New: Into everything!!!! Nothing is safe in our house. Nothing!!! She is way worse than her brother ever was with cabinets. I might be locking everything up high or child locking everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.