Monday, July 13, 2009

Engagement

Seems like it has been forever since I haven't posted anything, oh wait it has.

Since my last post I have been very busy. Michael and I received our engagement pictures, which we were very pleased to see. Striegler Photography is the one who took the photos. Michael and Bryan are friends from college and he takes wonderful pictures.

We spent two hours with Bryan and his wife Ashley taking pictures around the University of Arkansas campus. It was a lot of fun and we got 191 great pictures. It is very hard to go through them now and pick the best. Our favorite includes about 40 of the pictures. I decided to only place a few of those on here for your entertainment.

1 comment:

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.