Thursday, October 27, 2011

Random iPhone Hawaii

I have a nice camera that I take thousands of pictures on every year.  I am always the one carrying the camera, so Michael has millions of pictures of himself.  This trip he decided he wanted to start using the camera (outside of the automatic mode) scary.  So, I let him play with it some.  But since he had my camera I felt naked without it in my hands every second.  Luckily for me I have an iPhone and captured some fun stuff with it too.  Check out a few random snaps and videos from our trip.
IMG_0545Michael and I on our long flight…bored.IMG_0547My Mom at Pearl Harbor. This one was for my cousin, who was a Navy guy.IMG_0548View from our drive on OahuIMG_0552Michael enjoying our Big Island House View.IMG_0555Our house view from rooftop patio.IMG_0558Random Bamboo (I think) on one of our hikes.IMG_0559Here I am at the bottom of a steaming crater, wearing my Razorback Red Friday before the game.
This video is the view from our patio during the day, the view at night you saw yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.