Monday, November 18, 2013

Baby Shower Decor

So this past weekend, I co-hosted a baby shower and I helped with the décor.  I love doing that stuff.  I wanted to share.  We, of course, got the most of the ideas from Pinterest.  I will show the ideas and then what we ended up doing at the shower.

From Pinterest, the fireplace idea.Via Pinterest

The fireplace décor we did.  This Fireplace is 10ft long.  And the mantle is probably 3ft wide.  It made it a little difficult to decorate.

Ginny_Baby Showe_11_16_2013_3590.NEF

Guestbook, sign in idea.  This one was actually very easy to recreate.  My husband is crazy talented when it comes to drawing even though if you ask him he won’t declare it.Oh Boy! Baby Shower Guest Book www.igoyougoblog.com by tammy.nietlingprovencher

Our guestbook picture.

Ginny_Baby Showe_11_16_2013_3602.NEF

This picture gave us a few ideas. We liked the idea of having burlap runners and hydrangeas in Mason jars.

Our tables.

Ginny_Baby Showe_11_16_2013_3598

Candy Table.

Ginny_Baby Showe_11_16_2013_3589.NEF

Gift Table.

Ginny_Baby Showe_11_16_2013_3593.NEF

1 comment:

  1. Super chic baby shower decoration ideas! I am in love with these inspirations. My mom and I are planning a DIY outdoor baby shower for my best friend at domestic NYC venues. Want to use metallic color scheme for this bash. If you have those inspirations then please share!

    ReplyDelete

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.