Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Addison 2 Months

Jun15_06_21_2015_1346.NEFWeight: We went to the doctor this week. Our little bit weighed in at 9lbs 9oz. I was hoping for at least 9lbs and so I was very excited to see 9.9. She is in the 10%. Still tiny but I will take tiny as long as she is gaining good weight.

Height: We have another tall baby. Addison measured 22.5”. Long and lean like her brother. She is in the 60% for height. Her brother was always 90s, so hopefully she won’t be too much taller than me.

Clothes: Addison is still wearing newborn clothes and newborn diapers. If it is pants or footie pjs we are wearing 0-3 months. Since she is so long, her pants turn into shorts. But she is so skinny the waist of bloomers and pants do not fit.

Eats: We have an eater. Addison will eat every 2 hours. Man am I ready for this to stretch out a little bit. I would take 2.5 or 3 hours, but that’s okay. I will take every 2 hours if she continues to sleep good at night. We have one formula bottle a day. Mainly because I know I will not be able to keep up once  I start traveling for work again. I want her to take the bottle and the formula when I am gone.

Sleeps: We just moved her to her crib in the last week. It has been going great. The only difference is that instead of sleeping from 9-5 she now gets up in the middle of the night to eat. But only once, so that is good too.

Likes: Addison LOVES her brother and her Mommy. She really likes people with glasses. My parents have glasses and so does my brother and she will just smile so big at them. She is super smiling right now and I think I have heard a few giggles come out of her. The giggles happen a lot when she is sleeping, but it is still cute. When she is playing on the floor and brother is close she will roll on her side and stretch her neck to see him. It is so cute, but makes me realize there is a good chance she will be rolling over earlier than normal.

Dislikes: Right now she really doesn’t have any dislikes except maybe the car seat. Some days she is content when I put her in it and other days she screams. We fight sleep during the day. I guess she is afraid to miss something. But overall, she really is a happy baby.

Jun15_06_21_2015_1349.NEF

1 comment:

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.