Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Friends and Babies

We have been spending lots of time lately with friends. Michael and I love hanging out with our friends, as Michael always puts it they are the family we pick. Michael’s best friend’s sister got married last weekend. They are family for sure. His best friend just had their first child. I think it is funny, because everyone I know is pregnant or has recently had a baby. Anyway. They were all at the wedding, which was great. We got to spend some time with the new baby and his family. If you had asked me about these two having kids of their own I would have been shocked. So grown up.  20150620_195849 While in Little Rock for the above wedding, Addison got to meet one of my best friends, Auntie Peg. Auntie Peggy came to our hotel and hung out for drinks before the wedding. It was a lot of fun getting to see everyone, even though, we didn’t stay down there too long. Less than a day. I love this picture and how Addison is looking at the camera…or cameraman. 20150620_152723 Right before we left for the wedding weekend, our close friends had their little boy! I was so excited that he came on Friday in the wee hours of the morning just after midnight. It meant I got to meet him on the day he was born. And Addison got to meet her boyfriend! She was excited. I told her where we were going and she gave me the biggest smile ever. I tried to document it but I couldn’t get her to recreate that smile. 20150619_152219Baby Ben so little but not that little. 8lbs 5oz20150619_120712 20150619_120737 20150619_140808 8 weeks apart and still not that big of a difference in size. Mason and his sister are 9 months apart and pretty much the same size. I have a feeling it won’t be long before Ben is way bigger than Addison. 20150619_140814

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Michael and I have been together since 2006. We met in college at the University of Arkansas and began our life together. We bought a house and moved to Fayetteville from the Chicagoland area in November 2009. We were married in 2010 and had our first child, a boy, in 2013. Our favorite thing to do together is travel and we have gotten the opportunity to go to lots of fun places. We are working, breathing, playful parents. Our fur baby and child are the center of our crazy life, but we wouldn't have it any other way.